This is how we make a difference, its our driving force.
Reaching out to the unchurched establishing a life of giving connection with God. Serving Stockton Church of Restoration and the community, together with Christ's ongoing work in the word to restore family, faith, hope, and community every seeking to be committed Christians.
The Stockton Methodist Circuit was organized in 1878, meeting in homes. The Methodist congregation purchased its first church building in 1881. In 1884, four lots were purchased at 204 North Elm, where the current church building was built. Both the congregation and the church building continued to grow as more and more people joined the church.
At Stockton Church of Restoration, we believe in the Holy Trinity, the divinity of Jesus Christ, and the authority of the Bible. We also believe in the power of prayer and the importance of living out our faith in our daily lives.
We offer a variety of worship services throughout the week, including traditional and contemporary services. Our services are designed to help our members connect with God and grow in their faith.
We are a diverse community of believers who come from all walks of life. We welcome people of all ages, races, and backgrounds. We strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone.
We are committed to serving our community and making a difference in the world. We offer a variety of outreach programs, including a food pantry, a homeless shelter, and a mission trip program.